Download the Leeds Pathology 2019 app to personalise your meeting experience and to stay up-to-date throughout the meeting.
Please ensure you access the link below on the device you wish to install the app on.
- Leeds Pathology download link coming soon!
- Click on the links within the website on the device you wish to install the app on
- Make sure you click on the correct link appropriate for your device
- Programme – easy to navigate and detailed programme of the meeting. Find this under “The Conference” button
- My Agenda – create your own personalised meeting agenda by selecting the sessions you wish to attend. When viewing the programme in the app, use the calendar icon to add the session to your agenda
- Whats On Now – view details of the current session(s) underway
- Abstracts – search and view abstracts
- My Notes – make in-device notes throughout the meeting and email the notes to yourself for future reference. Notes can be general, or against a specific document for example an abstract or the programme
- Maps – view the venue location, exhibition floor plan plus social activity locations
- Exhibitors – view the full list of exhibitors and their location at the meeting
- Media Wall – a live media feed will display tweets that use the meeting hashtags #leedspathology2019 and #lp2019
- Business Card – create your own electronic business card in the form of a QR code and share with colleagues
- Notifications – we will keep you up to date throughout the meeting via push notifications *
*These can be turned off at any point via your device settings
Meeting hashtags: #leedspathology2019 #lp2019
Connect with us on social media:
Twitter: @bdiaptrainees | @pathsoc | @PathSocUG