Download the Leeds Pathology 2019 app to personalise your meeting experience and to stay up-to-date throughout the meeting.
Please ensure you access the link below on the device you wish to install the app on.
- To download the app, go to: http://lp2019download.com/
- Click on the link within the website on the device you wish to install the app on
- Make sure you click on the correct link appropriate for your device
If you do not have access to a smartphone or tablet, a web app is available. It is a fantastic alternative replacement for those who are not able to download the full conference app. Please note the web app has limited functionality compared with the full conference app.
Download web app: http://lp2019app.com/
- Programme – easy to navigate, day-by-day detailed programme of the meeting. Find this under “The Conference” button
- My Agenda – create your own personalised meeting agenda by selecting the sessions you wish to attend. When viewing the programme in the app, use the calendar icon to add the session to your agenda
- What's On – view details of the current session(s) underway
- Abstracts – search and view abstracts
- My Notes – make in-device notes throughout the meeting and email the notes to yourself for future reference. Notes can be general, or against a specific document for example an abstract or the programme
- Maps – view the venue location and social activity locations
- Exhibitors – view the full list of exhibitors and their location at the meeting
- Media Wall – a live media feed will display tweets that use the meeting hashtags #leedspathology2019 #bdiap #pathsoc
- Business Card – create your own electronic business card in the form of a QR code and share with colleagues
- Notifications – we will keep you up to date throughout the meeting via push notifications*
*These can be turned off at any point via your device settings
New for 2019!
- Speaker bios
- Abstracts linked to the programme
Meeting hashtags: #leedspathology2019 #bdiap #pathsoc
Connect with us on social media:
Twitter: @bdiaptrainees | @pathsoc | @PathSocUG