Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Royal College of Pathologists
The Royal College of Pathologists has approved the Conference as detailed below:
- Tuesday 2 July - 9 credits
- Wednesday 3 July - 9 credits
- Thursday 4 July - 9 credits
Procedure for CPD accreditation:
- Credits can only be issued for full days attendance. Delegates arriving part way through the day will need to claim credits via their Self-Accreditation portfolio.
- Delegates will be required to complete, sign (with an original signature) and return the CPD Request Form (to be made available nearer the event date) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates will be required to complete the meeting feedback as part of your CPD certification process.
- There will be a deadline by which your CPD request form must be submitted. This is usually around the end of September, with the exact date to be confirmed.
|Leeds Pathology 2019||Feedback survey/instructions to follow.|
|ACEM||Feedback survey/instructions to follow.|