Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Royal College of Pathologists
The Royal College of Pathologists have approved the Conference as follows (Main Conference only).
- Tuesday 20 June – 7 credits
- Wednesday 21 June – 6 credits
- Thursday 22 June – 6 credits
- Friday 23 June – 6 credits.
- BAC – 5 credits
- BAUP – 8 credits
- DIE – 6 credits
Procedure for CPD accreditation:
- Please sign in each day at the meeting.
- Credits can only be issued for full days attendance. Delegates arriving part way through the day will need to claim credits via their Self-Accreditation portfolio.
- A CPD Certificate Request form will be published on the conference website in due course. You will also be asked to submit your feedback on-line.