Belfast Pathology 2017 will be organised jointly by The British Division of the IAP and the Pathological Society. This page will be updated once full details of the programme, speakers & parallel sessions are available.
On a wide range of topics to be announced soon.
- There will also be sessions for Undergraduates and Trainees.
Social Events: To be announced but including
This new facility features the following main event spaces:
- 2,000-seat auditorium
- 2 interconnecting multipurpose halls spanning over 2,500m2
- Hall 1 can be used as one large 1,805m2 area, or sub-divided into 4 smaller spaces
- Hall 2 can also be divided into two separate halls or used as one 700m2 space
- 380-seat studio
- 17 meeting rooms for 10 to 200 delegates
- Gallery and bar areas
- 2 exterior terraces with stunning riverside views
- A new dedicated riverside entrance leading to a 660m2 reception area.
Although our event will NOT be making use of all this fantastic space, we SHALL have access to most of the facilities the Belfast Waterfront offers our delegates.
Plus it’s fantastic city centre location (just a 5 minute drive from the airport and 2 minute walk from the train station) and latest event technology, will ensure our event stands out in the heart of the city and in the minds of our delegates.
Exhibition Dates & Times:
The Trade Exhibition will run from Tuesday 20 June to Thursday 23 June. Set up will be during the afternoon on Monday 19 June and break down at 4pm on Thursday 23 June. (All times subject to confirmation).